Monday, January 4, 2010

Musical Mondays - Sea Sound Drum

For this music class I introduced the Sea Sound Wave Drum. I think it was a total hit. I really like them because there are so many different things you can have the kids do with them. They come with the mallet, but they can be played with or without them and the beads inside create a great sound.

Braeden with Aunt Laura sitting for his first class...he usually sleeps through the entire class in his swing....not even the cymbals wake him....(I think he is used to them since we play instruments pretty often)
Some of the kids with the Drums...


Braeden at the end of the class...

4 comments:

Michelle said...

We love our new drums!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by! Those drums look so cool! My son loves playing instruments.. this might just be a birthday present!

Sam said...

Thank you!

Jo Shabo said...

I am interested in your Monday and Friday group activities that you do- art and music? How many kiddos do you have at your house? When did you start doing this? I was thinking about doing something similar to this on Fridays- calling it Friday Preschool Playdate and having some arts and crafts and music, etc. I hadn't heard about anyone else doing this until I started reading your blog. Any tips, thoughts would be great! :) Love your blog!- Happy New year!