Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Baking with Ryleigh - Sugar Cookies

Ryleigh and I made Sugar Cookies (for Santa... I'm a little late posting this...). How cute are our matching aprons? And notice our stellar background...not in the first picture, but further down.... some fun crafts for the month of December...
Ryleigh was really good at cutting out the cookies...she really liked the star and tree shapes.

Ryleigh (with Daddy) putting sprinkles on the cookies...for whatever reason, I have no pictures of actually frosting them...but that's ok... we used white frosting that I made

4 comments:

Debbie said...

This is so cute! The cookies look so yummy too! I just love how Ryleigh was so into making those cookies.

Jamie said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

yum! I love making cookies with kiddos so fun!

Michelle said...

So cute...I do love the matching aprons!!