Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Time 2009

I am back from my holiday blogging break...you know you missed me :) This holiday season we had so much to be thankful for. My sister came to stay with us for over a week...YAY!!!!!!!! (Try and figure out what her favorite activity was by browsing through the pics....)

Ryleigh bundled up for our huge snowfall....she was pretty excited about it... she went out with Aunt Laura....lets see if we can figure out who thought the snow was more fun....

Here Aunt Laura is doing a snow angel...Ryleigh kept saying "I'm moving my arms..I'm moving my arms..." She takes after her mommy a bit I think....no need to actually get IN the snow...

Ryleigh tasting Cocoa for the first time...with her chocolate chip cookie...it makes going out in the snow worth it... :)
Braeden having "solid" food for the first time... he had oatmeal... had no problem with it....
Here Marc is demonstrating that our Tot School table can in fact be worn as a backpack...
Ryleigh helping Daddy with our train set
Aunt Laura holding Braeden at our playgroup Christmas Party
Ryleigh working on the nativity scene at the party
Juliette trying to touch Braeden's eye....and Braeden not really minding at all...
The Party-goers...
Aunt Laura with Braeden...
Same idea...different day....
Mmmmm frosting...Ryleigh helped make Sugar Cookies
Christmas morning. Start time...10:30 AM.... We were out late the night before at the 11 o'clock church service, so we all slept in...
Aunt Laura and Braeden Christmas Morning...waiting for Ryleigh to get up and see what Santa left her...
Braeden in his Jumperoo...if you look carefully you will see the yule log burning on the TV in the background...
Mommy and Ryleigh taking a hug break...then more playing with the "dolly house"
My Grandparents came over for Christmas Dinner...Grandad playing dolly house with Ryleigh
Ryleigh with Granny
Braeden and Daddy in their matching snowmen....

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So much fun!! I love the picture of Juliette giving Braeden some "love taps" :0) It was so much fun to spend time with Aunt Laura too, can't wait for her to visit again!!
I think Emily is going to want to play with that doll house too, it looks like way to much fun. I will be adding that to her birthday wish list!

Melissa said...

That pic of Marc and Braeden is super cute! I love the big smile Braeden has.