The Kids took turns adding the ingredients...Ingredients:
- Pizza Dough
- 1-2 Cloves Fresh Garlic
- Parm cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Plum Tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F)
- Roll out and Oil Pizza Dough, put in bar pan
- Spread squished fresh garlic all over the dough
- Spread out the tomatoes thinly sliced
- Shake some grated parm cheese over the dough
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese to cover the dough
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes...
If you have a baking/cooking (etc.) activity that you have done with children and would like to share... please link up!!!! We are always looking for fun...and yummy recipes. If you do link up...please try and visit someone else's entry and share some comment love...
For a Reminder of the Guidelines to Link Up...Please visit here