Thursday, November 24, 2011

My favorite places for Black Friday.... Small Business Saturday...

So here we are... Black Friday....one of my favorite activities of the year... I spend a lot of time mapping out exactly what I want so that I save the most amount of money...I usually like to stock up not only for Christmas but for Children's Birthdays for the next 5 months.... Birthday Party gifts can totally add up!

That being said... I really try and support Small Businesses/ My friends Businesses as well... I am listing below some of my favorites that I have ordered from this year... Also... I have not been given free items to promote these places... I just really like them!!!

If you get a chance, go check them out.... and if you find them on facebook let them know that The Ramblings and Adventures of a SAHM says hello!

My friend Abbie from Missy Prissy Bow Boutique (Find her on facebook!)Makes these beautiful bows and shirts...and she also can do tutus...and skirts....
Ryleigh LOVED her shirt... and so did all of our guests!
My Friend Jen from Jenuine deSigns (Also on Facebook!) makes the best wooden signs.... she does Established Signs, Signs with Sayings, Blocks, etc. .... go check out her selection... you can order specialty signs or choose from her available stock....

How Cute is this Sign I just ordered for Above our Stockings?
I have ordered file folder games for Tot School and K4 from Teenas Teacher Bits and LOVE them!!! She has a great selection.... with a huge age range!!! You can order both down-loadable games.... so you can assemble them yourself... or finished games... that are beautifully put together! (You can find her at the above Link and on Facebook!)


For the Home:
I have enjoyed hosting parties for Pampered Chef, Scentsy and Thirty-One this year... These make awesome holiday gifts!!!!

Pampered Chef- Check out my Friend Alexandra's Site... I have just discovered Pampered Chef this summer... and I'm in LOVE!!!

Thirty-One- Check out my Friend Kara's Page....

Scentsy-
If anybody orders from midnight on 11/24 until midnight on 11/25 under "jen's party" she will send you a small free gift in the mail!

3 comments:

Abbie @ lovinourchaos said...

Sarah, Thanks for mentioning Missy Prissy! Love the pictures!! :)

Lexi said...

Cuties!

I want B's hair!

Unknown said...


Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and
wanted to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!
Also visit my web-site:Black Friday Xbox One Deals or Coupons