Monday, October 3, 2011

Whatcha Making Wednesdays....First Link Up Coming This Week!!!!



This Week will debut my very first Linky....Whatcha Making Wednesdays....

What is it you ask? For K4 we will be baking/cooking once a week...and for Tot School sometimes.... so I thought it would be fun to see what everyone else is making (baking/cooking, etc.) with their kids....

My very basic requests for Whatcha Making Wednesdays:
  • Post a recipe/cooking or baking activity that you have enjoyed with your child/children. Your post and your blog must be G-rated in order to participate.
  • Sign up on Linky Tools....so we can all check out your post!
  • Please be sure to link back to the current Whatcha Making Wednesdays here at The Ramblings and Adventures of a SAHM somewhere in the body of your post so that your readers will know where to go to join in the fun.
  • When you post your link on Linky Tools, be sure to link directly to your Whatcha Making Wednesdays post, not to your home page, so that it's easy for others to find when they come to visit your blog.
  • Though it's not required that you include the Whatcha Making Wednesday graphic, you're welcome to do so. You can copy and paste the code on my side bar if you'd like to include the graphic :-)
I can't wait to see all the great recipes!!!

1 comment:

Chareen said...

This is such a great idea. I love that I can come to this link up to find things that my six year can participate in the kitchen with me !

Thank you so much.