Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ryleigh's first haircut

Ryleigh turned 3 last Wednesday...and had her first haircut on Saturday... she did so good!! I wasn't sure that I would be able to hold it together... but I did... She was so excited...as was Elmo... and sat nicely in the chair and not only let Beth cut 3 inches off...but also let her braid it for her...


THE BEFORE....
Ryleigh sitting in the chair...with Elmo... he also needed a trim...

I wasn't surprised that she sat well for the haircut..but I was surprised that she let Beth braid her hair...but I'm so glad she did..it was so cute!!!

Ryleigh and Elmo return home to show everyone....
THE AFTER...

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

Oh,she sat so still and did so well.

Good girl...she looks positively sweet.

Anonymous said...

oo so cute!! Love the braids!