Sunday, May 9, 2010

Ryleigh's 3rd Birthday Party

Last weekend we had Ryleigh's Birthday Party...it was at the Dance studio where she takes Ballet & Tap....we had some family come down/up/ over...(depending on where they came from)...and a lot of her friends...its always cute to see little ones dancing...here are some of the highlights from her party...I have about a kabillion pictures so here is a sampling....

ok...so this picture isn't actually from the party..but I really like it and thought it would make a great "beginning" picture...because I feel like it is saying "hello world...I am now 3!!!"...but maybe that is just me?

Braeden
Ryleigh opening some pre-party gifts...socks...
her absolute favorite invention in the whole world next to ELMO (of course)

Ryleigh and Grandma before we left for the dance studio
At the beginning of the party, the kids did a craft...they decorated a treasure chest (which was later filled with chocolate gold coins...)


Braeden in the back ground....chillin' with his daddy....
Braeden...

After the craft the kids danced a bit...
the boys were pirates and the girls were princesses...

Braeden...watching the girls dance....
They played pin the shoe on Cinderella...
And a version of "freeze" dancing...notice in the background (baby in green) Braeden is sleeping with my Grandfather...the party completely tired him out....
Juliette and Emi...future dancers....
Cupcake time... and everyone sang Happy Birthday...
Us...I think Braeden was still sleeping...
I posted a picture of the 4 of us in my school post...I think...

Happy Birthday to My Boo Boo Kitty....I can't believe you are 3 already!!!
(This is no way means that I am getting older...RIGHT?!?)

2 comments:

Fiona said...

aaaw she looks so cute in her ballet clothes! My little girl has just started ballet and loves it!

Anonymous said...

what a fun birthday party!! Glad you guys had such a good time :-)