Friday, April 30, 2010

School Daze - Week Twenty-Four

Ryleigh is 36 Months and Braeden is 8 months

This week was more laid back with very few activities...we started with Music...had the Letter of the Week, a stART project, worked on some new printables, went to dance and had some fun with friends...

Ryleigh loves these--the washcloths that you put in water to expand...

The girls did T is for Tree...we used brown construction paper for the T (trunk)
and had the girls sponge paint green for the leaves...
The girls also did some printables that I made...including a new NUMBER MATCH...

She worked on some pre-handwriting pages from Confessions of a Homeschooler

Working on her stART project...
it was a painted umbrella with numbers and stickers for counting...
Michelle made a great printable for Which one of these is different...Ryleigh LOVED it...Michelle offers it for free on her website (A Mommy's Adventures)

My Grandparents got Ryleigh an easel for her Birthday...she totally loves it!
Here (Great) Grandad and Ryleigh are going over their letters...

Opening some gifts before dinner...
Ryleigh turns 3!!! Blowing out her candles...yes those are cookies...
TINY TOT SCHOOL

Braeden got to spend some quality time with his girls this week...lots of socializing...
I'm loving the look on his face here....notice the eyebrow furrows...

This is his "tired" face...he was waiting patiently for his sister to
finish projects so he could go home and take a nap...

Watching Ryleigh open up some of her Birthday gifts...
wondering when dinner is happening....

To see what others are doing for school check out:
Tot School

15 comments:

Cindy said...

Great week! I love the number match worksheet you made ~ definately going to print and use them!

phasejumper said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog-I love comments! As I was reading your post, I realized we visit all the same blogs, and that your little guy is the same age as my youngest! Looking forward to reading more!

Anonymous said...

What a fun week! I am saving the number worksheet for sometime soon!

Rebecca said...

We are also big fans of those washcloths :o)

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Happy birthday to Ryleigh! It looks like both kids had a great week. I love how varied your activities tend to be.

Debbie said...

I am going to have to look for some of those washcloths. It looks like everyone enjoyed their week. Happy Birthday Ryleigh!

Catherine said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your blog is adorable also and I loved looking at all of your pictures. :) I'll be popping in again!

~Catherine
http://priority1mail.blogspot.com

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun! That pink easel is too cute. :)

KJ said...

I've never seen those washclothes before, they look cool!

Ticia said...

I'm with her, I love those washcloths too, they're so much fun.

kewkew said...

Happy Birthday to Ryleigh! Loving the pictures of the little ones! The T is for tree project is really cute.

Fun Frugal Mommy said...

Fun week. Cute T tree.

Donette said...

Congrats on the 3rd Birthday. looks like lots of fun!

Helene said...

Those washcloths are so cool!! I'm amazed that you can get all your kiddos to sit around the table and quietly do an activity like painting. My kids are too way out of control with that stuff...paint gets everywhere!

MamaDuck76 said...

T is for Tree is absolutely adorable! I love how simple it is, yet totally cute!