Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Whatcha Making Wednesday .... Pudding Cones...



Welcome back....to whatcha making Wednesday.... This week we made Pudding Cones... I'm sure this has been done... but I was trying to figure out what to have my Tot School Class make for their very first cooking project...that would not be too stressful... and instantly thought of pudding in a bag...so easy!!! Sometimes we put the pudding in a graham cracker crust... but...I somehow thought this may be messy/ or hard to eat for the 2 year olds... so... my Husband said... "Why not put them in ice cream cones?"... They came out so cute!!...

Pouring the milk in the bag.... Age 2... some assistance may be needed ;-)The older kids (age 4) are able to complete this activity on their own...
Squishing the pudding and the milk... this was the favorite part...
The Finished Pudding Cone... YUMMY!!!!

What you will need:
1 Package of Instant Pudding (we used chocolate)
1 1/4 Cup Milk (This is less than what is directed on the package)
Redi Whip/ Whip Cream (optional)
Ice Cream Cone
Zip Lock Bag

Directions:
Put the pudding and the milk in the bag...squish it around until semi firm... cut hole in zip lock bag...smoosh pudding right into ice cream cones (should make about 4 cones with one regular sized package).... top with whip cream/redi whip


If you have a baking/cooking (etc.) activity that you have done with children and would like to share... please link up!!!! We are always looking for fun...and yummy recipes. If you do link up...please try and visit someone else's entry and share some comment love...

For a Reminder of the Guidelines to Link Up...Please visit here


7 comments:

Erika said...

My kids would love making those! So cute!

Unknown said...

Easy and fun! You could get really creative too, adding in candies...or even doing chocolate pudding with gummy worms and green-dyed coconut on top for a spring theme! I love simple ideas you can "change up"!

Anonymous said...

Oh Cute baby and yummy Chocolates ! awesome your Wednesday planning .

B&B Brugge

Amber said...

How cute! I just found your blog through the Home Grown Families blog hop and started following. I hope you'll stop by and visit my little piece of the Internet http://makingthemostofthemiddle.blogspot.com

SImple and Serene Living said...

What a cute idea. Just found your blog through the Friday blog hop.
Laura
http://www.imsovintage.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Stopping by from bassgiraffe and had to comment. I'm so going to steal this idea! I never think to make pudding since I can't have milk, but my boys love it and this sounds so not-messy!

Tricia at Mom is the Only Girl
http://momistheonlygirl.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Yum. My mom used to bake cake mix in cones and frost them. Cupcake ice cream cones - fun!

I'm a new follower from TOS.

April