Welcome back to a whole new year of Whatcha Making Wednesdays!!! For Christmas this year, I received a mini doughnut maker.... so perfect for kids to help make doughnuts with... its fast...and easy... and oh so tasty!
Ready to start cooking!!!Cooling.... How cute are they?
The girls had a good time dunking the doughnuts in melted chocolate glaze ... and decorating them with sprinkles...
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1 T. Baking Powder
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 egg
- 1 t. Vanilla
- Combine Dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- In separate bowl whisk together remaining ingredients, except glaze or topping. Pour liquid ingredients into dry ingredients. Using a mixer on medium speed, blend until smooth.
- Fill each cooking reservoir with about 2 T of batter.
- Bake about 4 to 5 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into donut comes out clean.
- Glaze or coat with powdered sugar or cinnamon-sugar.
If you have a baking/cooking (etc.) activity that you have done with children and would like to share... please link up!!!! We are always looking for fun...and yummy recipes. If you do link up...please try and visit someone else's entry and share some comment love...
For a Reminder of the Guidelines to Link Up...Please visit here