Monday, July 18, 2011

Field Trippin' ...to Orange County Choppers....

On our way upstate a few weeks ago we stopped at OCC... now...I am not even going to pretend to know anything about the bikes...so... lets not hold me too accountable for my descriptions... this was the first time we have been to the new building...although we have previously stopped at their old location...
Ryleigh was SO super excited that I had her pose for a blog picture...Braeden was anxious to start riding them...or taking them apart...or both...
Both kids really liked looking at all of them... there were some really neat ones...
I should say all three had a great time....
This is the Santa Sled bike...it is my favorite...
This one was also pretty... that's probably not the right description for it...
The 9-11 Bike...it was very cool!
Ready to Roll.....

No comments: