Sunday, December 5, 2010

Merry Christmas from Shutterfly...what a funtastical opportunity!!!!

One of my favorite Holiday activities is sending out Christmas Cards (Holiday Cards)... This year I plan on using Shutterfly to create my photo cards.... as soon as I get around to taking our holiday photo....(shocking that I haven't already with the amount of photos I take each day...)

Ryleigh decorating the tree...within the confines of the baby yard....

Up until now, I was pretty unfamiliar with all that they have to offer... After browsing their site I found that they have so many fun things to choose!!! From Calendars for 2011 to Birthday Cards to Christmas Photo Cards... you are sure to find what you are looking for...

I am having a hard time deciding which of the new Christmas Card designs to use for our cards this year....

So far my favorite designs are:

imageFull of Love

image

Charming Gift Wrap Christmas 5x7 folded card

imageHow Holly Story Christmas 5x7 folded card

Of course I will have to wait to make the final decision until after I capture that (almost) perfect picture!!! Happy Holidays!!!!

For your own chance to get 50 FREE Holiday Cards from Shutterfly go HERE.

Disclosure: I will receive free cards for writing this post to participate in Shutterfly’s holiday card promotion however these are my own unbiased experiences and opinions.

No comments: